I am a game/level designer with more than 2 years of experience in different fields at different companies, UBISOFT on console games and OOBLADA on facebook games.
I have an experience of QA/QC Testing as well, and I have a good knowledge of the job’s realities and constraints.
In a lesser extent, I had the occasion to do translation and community management for a very active facebook players community.
- Game design documents
- Game concepts documents
- Learning curves
- Meta-LD / Patterns creation and tuning
- Rational Level Design documents
- Difficulty curves
- Level building and tuning on a variety of engines and editors
- Character creation and writing
- Adapting Game and Level Design to story arcs and conversely- Meta-LD / Patterns creation and tuning
- Dialogues and Script writing
LEVEL DESIGN SOFTWARE:
- Autodesk Maya
- Unreal Editor 4
- Unreal Development Kit
- Other level editors such as Warcraft III or other RTS editors
GRAPHIC AND EDITING SOFTWARE:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Flash
- Test documents
- Report database software knowledge (such as JIRA)
- Ability to run and write test plans
- Ability to provide efficient answers to customers’ questions and help them if they need support by working closely with the dev team.
I speak English fluently and use it daily at work and outside since I relocated in the UK.
My various connections in English speaking countries allowed me to improve my knowledge of the language and to get used to speak it regularly.